开心
    2016-12-29 21:43
  • 签到天数: 239 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2016-7-3 15:43:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
      原文及图片出处: Clearwater Police Department/Facebook
      乖乖狗幼儿园翻译。

6月24日,美国佛罗里达州克利尔沃特的警察Michael Spitaleri不得不跟他服役6年的警犬搭档Major告别。在克利尔沃特警察局的官方Facebook账号上,他写下了一封给Major的告别信。告别信让很多人泪奔,原文翻译转载如下。大家可以一起对Major说一声“谢谢!再见!”感谢全天下狗狗们的付出,无论是工作犬服务犬还是我们普通家庭的伴侣犬,他们都在为我们付出他们全部的爱。
    1.webp.jpg
      致我最忠诚的搭档:
      今天是我职业生涯最难过的一天,我做了一个艰难的决定,让你不再忍受病疼的折磨,但是我却比我预想中的要伤心,我已经开始思念你了,兄弟。
      我仍然记得在我们开始K-9学习生涯之前,我去机场接你的那一天。我对你的初步印象并不准确。我以为你很小个,乍一看还一点点羞怯。尽管如此,我们还是在2008年11月一起开始了我们的K-9学校生涯。我很快就知道我对你的第一印象是错的。随着时间流逝,你向我一遍又一遍地证明你可以。你很忠诚,很愿意和我一起工作,你的无畏也显而易见。我们很快就在2009年4月从K-9训练学校毕业。
    2.webp.jpg
      作为一个团队。我们在那年4月第一次外出执行任务,你在那一天就成功地追踪到一个持刀胁迫他妻子的男人。自那之后,我们的配合越来越默契。这些年来,我们抓获了很多罪犯,找到了很多违禁药品、武器和证据。如果没有你,这些行动根本没有办法完成。你让看起来像一个英雄,但是事实是,我只不过是一个牵着你的普通人。
      你的声望一直很受人尊重。当我回想起我们一起和反恐特警组训练的时候,我总是忍不住笑。在训练的时候,我很有幸和那些全国最厉害的人们一起工作。但是当我把你从车里带出来时,这些厉害角色却纷纷找个角落待着,远离你,因为他们觉得你是个‘疯子’。你并不是疯子,你只是我的保护者,你也是他们的保护者。你会毫无保留、不惜一切代价地保护我们的安全,你只不过是太认真对待你的工作了。
    3.webp.jpg
      我永远都不会忘记,每次我打开调度对讲机时,只要一听到调度员“k4”的信号,你就开始吠叫,这个‘吠叫开关’从未失效过,以至于他们根本听不到我在说什么。每次我都会随后收到调度员的信息告知我们的具体任务,因为他们都知道当你试图说话的时候,没有人可以插得进嘴,这是你一辈子也改不过来的毛病,直到现在,我们还会笑你是个话痨。
      当你在2014年不得不因病退役时,你并不适应,普通宠物狗的生活对你来说太艰难。你总是会看着我,随时准备着冲向门口和我一起完成工作。我知道你没有办法理解为什么我让你退役在家,但是我知道,我这样做是因为我爱你,兄弟。我想要你好好在家疗养身体,我希望你可以在退役后过上无忧无虑的生活。你值得拥有那样的生活,所以我坚持我的决定,该到我保护你的时候了,就像你以前工作时保护我一样。
    4.webp.jpg
      我知道你并不像人类一样享受你的退休生活,但是我很自豪的是,你尽自己最大可能去调整好。你变成了我老婆的狗,我孩子的狗,在我和新的狗搭档Echo外出工作执行任务时,你在家里保护他们的安全。夜里你总是睡在我孩子的门前,好像在对我说‘我会保护好他们的,爸爸!你安心去工作吧,他们会好好的。’这让我每次外出都很放心,因为我知道你会保证他们的安全。谢谢你这么多年像保护我一样去保护我的家人!
      关于你的故事我可以一直说下去,永远也说不完。你把我变成了一个合格的K-9管理者。所有你从未遇到过的挑战你都可以应付自如,你是一个伟大的搭档,我会永远永远感激你。
      Major。我爱你!
      我会永远铭记我们在一起的日子。你到了天堂之后,一定去离你最近的警察局报到,告诉他们你是一只警犬,有义务来报到,直到,我们重逢……
      爱你!
      爸爸!

原文如下
      On June 24, Clearwater Police Sergeant Michael Spitaleri said goodbye to his best friend, his partner, his family member – his dog, named Major.
      There are no words that I could write that are as beautiful as the words Sgt. Spitaleri wrote for his friend and then shared on the Clearwater Police Department Facebook page:
      To my faithful partner,
      Today has been the most difficult day of my career. I made the decision to end your pain and suffering, however I’m hurting far more than I anticipated. I already miss you, buddy.
      I remember picking you up from the airport right before we began K-9 school together. My first impression wasn’t accurate. I thought you were small and you appeared to be a bit timid at first glance. I honestly didn’t know if you had what it took to be a police dog. Nonetheless, we started K-9 school together in November of 2008. I quickly learned my initial assessment was wrong. You proved yourself to me time and time again. Your willingness to please me, your loyalty, and your fearlessness was very apparent as we progressed and graduated K-9 school in March 2009.
      As a team, we had immediate success on the road. During our first week together that March, you successfully tracked and located a man who threatened his wife with a knife. Our skills and ability got better day in and day out from that point. Throughout the years, we located dozens of criminals, illegal narcotics, firearms, and other items of evidentiary value. These arrests and finds wouldn’t have been possible without you. You made me look like a superstar at times; truth be told, I was nothing more than the guy who held your leash.
      Your reputation with our coworkers was highly respected. I always laughed when we would train with the SWAT team. During those training sessions we were around some of the toughest men I have ever had the privilege of working alongside. When I would get you out of the car I would watch as these tough men would find the nearest corner of the room in an attempt to be as far away from you as possible, because they thought you were “crazy.” You weren’t crazy; you were my protector. You were their protector. You knew no limits and you would stop at nothing to make sure we made it home safely to our families. You took your job seriously.
      I’ll never forget when I would try and key the radio to talk. It never failed; as soon as I got our call sign out “K4” to the dispatcher you would begin barking so loud they couldn’t hear a thing I was trying to say. I would get messages and/or requests from the dispatchers to repeat my transmissions. They knew I couldn’t stand it when you “talked” over me; however it was something you never grew out of. We still laugh about it to this day.
      When you retired in 2014 due to medical conditions, the adjustment to being a normal dog was difficult for you. You would watch me get ready and run to the door in anticipation of going to work. I know you didn’t understand the reasons I retired you, however I did it because I loved you, buddy. I wanted to make sure your medical conditions didn’t get worse. I wanted you to live a good quality life during your retirement. You deserved that and I stand by my decision. Just like you looked out for me every single shift, it was my turn to look out for you and protect you.
      Although I know you didn’t enjoy retirement like humans do, I’m proud to say you adjusted as much as you could. You became my wife’s dog. You became my children’s dog. You made sure they were protected when Daddy went to work with his new dog, Echo. You would lay by my kids' door at night while they slept, almost as if to say “I got them, Daddy, you go to work, and they’ll be fine”. I felt at peace knowing you were home keeping them safe. Thank you for protecting them like you protected me for all of those years.
      I could go on and on about you. You made me the K-9 handler that I am today. You never met a challenge that you didn’t rise to the occasion. You were a great partner and I am forever thankful for you.
      Major, I love you and I will always remember our time together. Please go find the nearest police officer when you get to heaven and tell them you are a police dog and you are reporting for duty. Until I see you again………….
      Love,
      Dad

该文章来自马犬网,转载请保留链接:www.maquan.net

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Maquan.net ( 鲁ICP备13009563号-1 )

鲁公网安备 37160202000291号

GMT+8, 2019-10-21 20:19 , Processed in 3.682262 second(s), 13 queries , File On.